You’ve been wanting to make a change in some area of your life for a while now and yet you haven’t been able to take the action needed to make it happen. Something within is calling you and it just won’t give up.
Who Can Benefit from Life Coaching?
You can use the services of a life coach in any areas where you want growth and change. Some examples from my clients include:
- Work/Life balance
- Having more enjoyment and fun
- Expanding your circle of meaningful friendships
- Finding a new job, transitioning into a new career
- Transitioning into retirement
- Organizing your home life
- Completing a project such as writing a book
- Connecting more deeply with your spiritual life
- Developing a small business such as: psychotherapist or massage therapist
- Taking better care of yourself – eating better, exercising regularly, reducing stress
As an internationally certified Life Coach, I can help you find the clear vision, motivation, strength, courage and wisdom to move towards what you truly want.
If you feel held back by self-doubt, an overwhelming schedule, lack of clarity or just not seeing how it could be possible, a skilled Coach at your side could change everything.
Here’s How Life Coaching Helps . . .
- We meet on the phone or in person, usually 3-4 times a month. First I will help you to set goals and create a concrete, do-able action plan. Weekly meetings keep you on track. You can use them to process what is going on without fear of judgment.
- You decide what area to address each week. We work towards what you want more of in your life, rather than talking about the past. You gain clarity about your vision and goals – both short term and long term. We don’t spend a lot of time on “why”, but look more at “what”,“how” and “when.”
- I ask powerful questions that open up new perspectives and new possibilities. I listen deeply to what you discover and help you find your inner truth. It’s amazing how quickly we move through impasse when we can find new ways of looking at a situation.
- I help you remember your strengths and remind you to have fun along the way. We don’t dwell on weaknesses, problems and failures. You can grow in self-confidence. Research in the field of Positive Psychology supports the efficacy of this approach. I often give you interesting experiments to try between sessions, so you can explore and learn through action. When you think about it, that’s the way we all learned the amazingly difficult acts of walking and talking!
- Together, we discover specific, realistic steps that move you toward your goal. I help you find weekly action steps that feel organic, full of promise for you, and just the right size – not so big that some part of you freezes from fear, and yet not so small that part of you gets bored or discouraged.
- At the beginning of each session, we go over your accomplishments from the prior week. We share in the satisfaction each step of the way, and learn from what didn’t go as you planned. Having someone who holds you accountable and helps you learn from your actions in a completely non-critical way is a powerful aspect of coaching.
- And, most importantly, when you hear that sneaky little voice threatening to derail you by saying “I have too much to do” or “It’s hopeless” or “I’m not capable”, I will help you remember your own deepest vision.
Find out what it’s like to have this non-judgmental and skillful support.
I invite you to call for a complementary coaching session. There is absolutely no obligation – we’ll discover whether I am the right person to the life changes you want to make.
310-457-0708 – Office hours 9-6 Pacific Time
Because I have the same human struggles you do, I know the benefit of having a well-trained coach. I smile as I invite you to walk this journey with me, and I feel joy and expectation as I invite you to experience a coaching session for yourself.
It is serious work, and at the same time absolutely light-hearted and enjoyable. Self-discovery is an adventure and lots of fun in a most satisfying way.
Please feel warmly invited to call me for a complementary session – I want you to know what this work can feel like, whether or not you decide to meet regularly.
(Sidebar in a box at the lower left of each page)
Experience a life coaching session!
Call to schedule a no-cost half hour of coaching.
Even a brief, focused conversation can
bring positive change to your life…
310-457-0708 Office hours 9 to 6, Pacific Time
Quote: “We can’t solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.” —Albert Einstein